"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

quick ootd and new arrivals

Here is a quick work outfit from last week.  I love this anthropologie top, but I usually have a hard time knowing what to pair it with.  I think the skirt is blah, but I like the 'burnished olive' and blue together.



Top:  Anthropologie
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Skirt:  J. Crew
Tights:  Hue
Shoes:  Camper
Necklace:  Gift from RedEnvelope

These beautiful shoes are currently en route to me! 
Olivia Cutout Oxfords
Eeeeeeek!  I cannot wait to get them!  They are sold out (in my size) online, so I had to find them in-store.  I have high hopes for these lovelies.  


There isn't a whole lot at anthropologie that interests me right now, but here are a few new arrivals I have my eye on:
Lace Channel Sweatshirt
   
 Burnout Lace Pencil Skirt

Glimmerade Cardigan