"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Monday, January 14, 2013

Good Luck

This is my OOTD from yesterday.  Ben and I babysat for our friends 2 young kids yesterday afternoon, so I definitely went for comfort:)  After babysitting, we stayed and had dinner with our friends and watched the Golden Globes.  I'm so happy for Lena Dunham.  I think she is fantastic- the perfect combination of quirky and authentic.  Did you catch the season 2 premier of "Girls" last night?  So. Good.






Coat:  J. Crew
Top:  J. Crew
Cardigan:  J. Crew
Pants:  Anthropologie
Socks:  J. Crew
Shoes:  Gee WaWa
Necklace:  Gift from Red Envelope

I was recently gifted this adorable necklace from RedEnvelope (Thank you!).  Honestly, I had never checked out their website before, but I was pleasantly surprised by their offerings.  They are promoting their "Romantic jewelry line" right now, since Valentines day is right around the corner, so I chose the good luck necklace.  I love it!  It seems very well made and the length is adjustable.  It is delicate (in a good way!) and quite charming.    
Cute packaging too!