"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Honeyed Life

This is a short week for me.  I was supposed to have Monday off, but ended up needing to go into work for a bit, so I'm taking Friday off instead.  Just have to make it through tomorrow!  WooHoo!

I'm trying to winterize some of my summer dresses so that I can enjoy them now.  The Honeyed Life Shirtdress is obviously one of my most favorites (how could I not love a dress with tiny little bees all over it?!?!).  I think the colors I chose made the outfit more spring-like than I intended, but oh well.  At least I was warm:)




Dress:  Anthropologie Honeyed Life Shirtdress
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Tights:  Hue
Shoes:  Seychelles
Necklace:  Kate Spade 'Hang in There'