"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, January 17, 2013

FOR SALE

I decided to do a mini closet clean out to get rid of some things that have just been sitting in my closet.  I have a bag to donate and I have a few things to sell.  I thought I would post here before posting on ebay or taking to the consignment shop.  Feel free to ask questions.  If you are interested in buying, email me at:  lovelyapidae (at) gmail (dot) com.  First come, first serve.

I will accept paypal only.  All prices include shipping.

Unfortunately (for me!), I need to get rid of a couple of pairs of shoes.  I've been hanging on to these, thinking that I would "make them work".  It's time for me to realize that they don't fit and they need to go to a better home:)

SOLD  -   Anthropologie Lemon Stick Wedges - $85.00 
Size: 10
Brand new, never worn
I bought these directly from a store and they did not arrive in a box, so no box included.
Unfortunately, these are just a tiny bit too big for me.  I usaully wear a 9.5, sometimes a 10.  I thought these would be okay, but I really need a smaller size.




SOLD  -   J. Crew cracked metallic gold flats - $35 
Size:  9
Brand new, never worn
These came from the J. Crew Clearance Store in Arden, NC about 3 years ago.  I am not positive, but I believe they are regular J. Crew shoes (not factory shoes).  They are gorgeous.  They have been hanging out in my closet for the past 3 years because I REALLY did not want to part with them, but now is the time.  They are too small.  As I mentioned  above, I usually wear a 9.5 or a 10.  These are 9's and are just a tiny bit too tight.  I have tried them on at home a couple of times and they are *just* tight enough to be uncomfortable.  Since they came from the Clearance Store, there is a black line through the "j. crew" on the inside (see photo).  




Eliot Red Polka Dot top - $10
Size:  Medium
Brand new, never worn
I picked this up at a sample sale at the J. Crew Clearance Store in Arden, NC
I haven't heard of this brand, but I'm thinking it has something to do with Madewell?
This is a great top, but it is too small for me in the bust area.  It is a bit see through and would be more of a layering piece.  I love the details/ruffles.  As you can see, it does say "sample" on the inside, above the tag.



Anthropologie Deletta Ruffle Front Cardigan - $10.00
Size:  Large
EUC
Picked up this cardigan a few years ago at Anthropologie.  I just haven't reached for it recently.



Anthropologie Floreat Corset Tank - $15
Size:  12
Brand new, never worn
I bought this from Anthropologie.com a couple of years ago (pop-back!).  It's a  bit too short for me, so I've never reached for it.  It's wrinkled, but nothing a good steaming can't take care of:)



Lucy workout tank - $10
Size:  Medium
Brand new, never worn
I like this tank because it is longer than most.  I have never worn it because I prefer tanks with built-in bras.