Last January, I did a 'Favorite Purchases of 2011' post (here). This year, I think I will do things a little bit differently. I'm going to break the 2012 recap up into a few different posts. I will start with 5 of my favorite outfits of 2012.
|Featuring the Anthropologie Tupelo Dress - original post here.|
|Featuring a Clair Vintage dress from Adorn - original post here.|
|Featuring the Anthropologie Honeyed Life Shirtdress and Back porch Blouse - original post here.|
|Featuring the Anthropologie Optimist Dress - original post here.|
|Featuring the Anthropologie Spinning Lace Dress - Original post here.|
I love looking back over my posts and reflecting on the year. In looking at my outfits, here are a few realizations I made:
- I need to take more outfit photos - there are often times when I find myself wearing something that I would love to photograph and add to the blog, but for whatever reason (too dark by the time I get home, weather is too bad, Ben isn't available to snap the photos, etc.), the photos never get taken. I would like to figure out a back-up plan. Right now, it's dark when I leave in the mornings and dark when I get home. Once the days get longer, maybe I will try to do outfit photos in the morning, before we leave for work.
- I really love Anthropologie dresses. Okay, I guess I knew this before:) I'm not super surprised that 4 out of my top 5 outfits feature Anthropologie dresses.
- I love mint and I need more of it in my life.
- I only like red as an accent color. That red belt was a really great purchase.
- I probably don't need any more J. Crew Jackie cardigans:)