Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog in your post. Tell seven things about yourself and award seven recently discovered bloggers and contact the bloggers to let them know they received the Versatile Blogger Award.
1) I love bees! They are very special to me and make my heart happy:) I actually have 5 of them tattooed on my arm.
2) Ben and I went to Paris together shortly after we met. We had a blast - definitely my most favorite vacation ever! The day before we left, I tried to break up a dog fight and ended up with a really bad bite (my finger was bitten half way off, through the bone). During our trip, Ben ended up with mono. Still, it was an absolutely wonderful trip!
3) I always save room for desert!
4) My favorite food is biscuits and gravy. My Nannie used to make them for me all of the time (and still does when I visit her). Total comfort food.
5) I have been to Haiti twice with MissionManna to set up/volunteer in pediatric medical clinics. These trips were life changing and my experiences there still impact my life today.
6) Hiking is one of my favorite hobbies. Ben and I used to go hiking pretty much every weekend. Since I injured my foot quite some time ago, I have not been able to go. I miss it so much. I have high hopes for this summer though! I think my foot has finally healed enough so that I can get back out there!
7) My favorite place on earth is the Redwood National Park in northern California.
7 newly discovered blogs that I would like to give the Versatile Blogger award to: 1) Minnesota Maven 2) What Jess Likes 3) Le Blackbird Cafe 4) Le Petit Drapiere With Anthropologie in my Closet 5) Thirteen Pounds 6) The Delightful Find 7) Strawberry Heels Forever