"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last Day

Today is the last day of my 20's. Yep, tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 30 years old! It is hard to believe. Ben's birthday was a few weeks ago and he turned 30 as well. I have enjoyed telling everyone over the last few weeks that he is in his 30's and I am in my 20's:) I am feeling a tiny bit of the 'omg, my twenties are over, I'm getting old, is my life headed in the direction it should be' panic, but mostly I am excited. I am looking forward to this new decade of my life!

This is a recent outfit. As I mentioned in this post, this skirt is one of the very first items I ever purchased at Anthropologie. It is a timeless piece and has held up so well over the years.










Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie
Skirt: Anthropologie
Tights: J. Crew
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace: Botanical Bird
Bag: Anthropologie Lavender Era Bag

Cheers!