"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feeling like fall

I have been meaning to bring my Back Porch blouse out to play and I finally had a chance to do that on Sunday. In honor of fall, I thought I would throw in some orange as well!

I wore this to the movie theater over the weekend. We saw Drive. I highly recommend it! I know it sounds like a super cheesy movie, but it was actually quite good. I really enjoyed it and didn't even fall asleep in the theater (which is unusual for me). After being disappointed by Bridesmaids, I didn't expect much, so I was pleasantly surprised.










Tee: J. Crew Perfect Fit Scoupneck Tee
Blouse: Anthropologie Back Porch Blouse
Jeans: Pilcro
Shoes: Anthropologie Bouquet of Roses Heels