"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wisteria

I wore this dress over the weekend to run errands, go out to eat, and catch a movie. We finally saw Bridesmaids, but I have to admit that I was a little bit disappointed. I think the disappointment was inevitable, considering all of the hype surrounding the movie. It was definitely funny, but my expectations were just too high. What other movies are out right now that are worth watching? Any suggestions?









Dress: Anthropologie Wisteria Halter Dress
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks


My birthday is coming up this month. You know what that means - Anthropologie discount! Here are a few things that are at the top of my wishlist right now:








Decisions, decisions. Let me know what you think!