"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Put a bird on it

As I mentioned in my last post, I switched from IntenseDebate to Disqus recently. Hopefully, it will be less buggy. The transition was pretty easy, although all of the previous comments that were left via IntenseDebate are all jumbled up now. Basically, when I imported all of those comments, Disqus just sorted them based on the time they were left and didn't categorize my replies as replies. If you know how I can fix this, please let me know!

Ben and I spent the entire day cleaning our house. We are considering selling our house and our realtor came over this afternoon to take a look at our house and answer all of our questions. We are not super tidy/organized in general and our 3 dogs track in lots of dirt (not to mention all of the pet hair), so we had our work cut out for us. Cleaning all day wasn't the best way to spend a Saturday, but it is nice to have a super clean house! It feels so nice and cozy.

This is an older OOTD. I bought this top about a week before it went on sale, so I was lucky enough to get a PA. Although it wrinkles quite easily, I love it! One of my favorite color combos in navy and green, so this top makes a great addition to my closet.










Top: Anthropologie Loosened Shelby Blouse
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie
Jeans: Pilcro via Anthropologie
Shoes: Anthropologie Bouquet of Roses Heels

Have a fantastic Sunday!