"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dog Rose

I know I've made a good purchase when I cannot wait to wear the item(s). That was definitely the case on Saturday, when I wore 3 of my black friday anthropologie finds! The Dog Rose pullover was a surprise. I didn't really pay much attention to it online, but I was intrigued when I saw it in the store. After I tried it on, I knew it needed to come home with me. It is warm, but not too hot, and the details are gorgeous. The jeans were a no-brainer, and I was delighted to find this set of bangles for only $5.00 (originally $48).

We have been working on our bathroom over the weekend. We now have a new tile floor in place - it is so pretty! I love it (and what a huge improvement over the laminate). The downside is that we had to take the toilet out to put the tiles down, and we can't put it back until everything dries. Ummmm, not convenient when you only have 1 bathroom!!!


















Top: Anthropologie Dog Rose Pullover
Tank: Anthropologie Seamless Reversible Tank
Jeans: AG Stevie Ankle Jeans via Anthropologie
Bracelets: Anthropologie
Shoes: Chie Mihara Teco