"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Optimistic

I wore this outfit last Sunday. Ben and I ran errands, went out to lunch, made a trip to the grocery store and then had friends over for dinner. Ben made a homemade pumpkin pie for dessert. It was delicious, from the homemade pie crust to the roasted pumpkin puree, although I think the freshly ground nutmeg was what really did the trick.

I have been really happy with my Sunday outfits recently. Sounds weird, I know. It just seems like on the past few Sundays I have had lots of time to get dressed and come up with new outfits. I also don't have a dress code to contend with (can you believe that "patterned tights" are prohibited at my office?). Do you tend to go more casual on the weekends, or do you take the opportunity to get a little more creative (and I'm jealous if you don't have a work week dress code to deal with:)?













Dress: Anthropologie Optimist Dress
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie
Jacket: J. Crew
Belt: Anthropologie
Tights: Anthropologie
Shoes: Chie Mihara Loti