"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Instagram: dinner date, tuileries, and fall

UPDATE: After getting a few complaints that people were not able to comment on my posts, I have decided to switch over to Disqus (from IntenseDebate). Here's hoping the problem is fixed! If you have any advice/suggestions about this kind of thing (technical problems with commenting systems), please let me know. If you have problems commenting, please email me (lovelyapidea@gmail.com). Thanks!

Here are a few of my instagram photos from the past week or so:

Ben and I went out to Andina for dinner recently. They have the best cocktails! My favorite is the Sacsayhuman (habanero pepper vodka shaken with pureed passionfruit and cane sugar,
served up with a sugar rim and a cilantro leaf garnish). It is perfection!


We get the grilled octopus every time we visit Andina. It is delicious!



Since we were celebrating our 2-week anniversary, we had to get dessert:) This is the mousse de valle y selva.


Oh how I love fall.


I spent hours making this pull-apart pumpkin bread. Yep, it was worth it.


Shoes make me happy!



My OOTD from today. I saw this dress/cardi combo when the dress first came out (on Molly, I believe). I've had it in my head ever since. Today was the day to make it happen!