"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Monday, November 21, 2011

Instagram: happy hour, pumpkins, and a vet visit

I am getting so excited about the Anthropologie sale this week (check out Effortless Anthropologie for more info)! I despise black friday shopping (can't stand the hype/craziness/crowds), but I am actually planning on making it to my local store first thing friday morning. I will be there when they open, hope that I find a few things to make it worthwhile, then quickly head back home to go back to bed!

Here are a few of my instagram photos from the past week or so. If you use instagram, follow me (kristin_fm)!!!

We decided to check out a new place in our neighborhood called The Old Gold. We went there for happy hour. The beer was good, but I wasn't super impressed overall.



On another evening, we decided to have happy hour at home! I found this book at anthropologie - we have discovered quite a few really great drinks, thanks to this book.



Not too long after these pictures were taken, we had some delicious pumpkin pie to devour:)



Sweet Zander hanging out at the vet's office. It was time for his annual exam and vaccinations. He looks pretty calm in this photo, but in reality, he was anything but calm. He gets SO anxious and worked up when he has to go to the vet. It was a rough day day for him (he was abused at his last home, and as a result, he is anxious and gets really bent out of shape over vet visits and such). He is lounging on the couch right now, dozing and snuggling with Ben, so I think he has fully recovered from his appointment:)




An OOTD from last week.


Ben and I spent a good part of the weekend painting. We are re-doing our bathroom. Next weekends project = new tile floor!