"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Double up

I love my Empire Day Dress in black (see here and here), and it still fits well at 6 1/2 months pregnant, so I picked up the blue version a few weeks ago (and I see that it is now marked down to $29.99!).  To make it a little more fall appropriate, I added a scarf and cardigan.

Now I'm headed back to work for a quick appointment.  Of course the patient I need to meet with today is scheduled at 7:00pm, when 99% of the time, appointments are between 8:00 and 4:00.  Ugh.  I don't like this coming home, getting settled, then having to head back out business.  At least it will be quick and I'm pretty sure I can justify leaving early tomorrow now:)


Dress:  Anthropologie Striped Empire Day Dress
Cardigan:  Anthropologie
Shoes:  Gee WaWa
Scarf:  Orla Kiely via Uniqlo
Necklace:  Etsy