"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Back Porch

Happy weekend!!!  This is my outfit from today.  Ben and I went out to brunch, eyeglasses shopping (for him), and out for tea at Townshend's Tea.  I had the strawberry sencha iced - it was so good!  It was mild and refreshing.  I think I will pick some up next time I'm there to make at home.  I love  green tea, but don't drink it as much in the summer.  I never really thought to ice it for some reason, but it works well (especially with the subtle strawberry flavor).  

This dress has definitely become a favorite.  Here, I paired it with my cutout oxfords per Gwen's suggestion.  Thank you, Gwen!  




Dress:  Anthropologie Striped Empire Day Dress
Top:  Anthropologie Back Porch Blouse
Shoes:  Anthropologie Olivia Cutout Oxfords
Necklace:  Gift from my MIL