"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Burnout Lace

Oh how I love lazy Sundays!  I started my day off with a relaxing acupuncture session and now I am on the couch,  enjoying a Call the Midwife marathon.  I'm only 4 episodes in, but I think I found a new favorite show to obsess over!  This paleo dish is in the oven and smelling delicious.

This outfit is from last week.  This skirt has been on my wishlist since it popped up on the website.  I somehow missed it when it went on sale, but that turned out to be a good thing, because I was able to find it on 2nd cut.  I love the color and print - it's quite comfy too.  I think it's going to be a great piece for my work wardrobe.





Skirt:  Anthropologie Burnout Lace Pencil Skirt 
Top:  Anthropologie Raccoon Rumpus Blouse
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Tights:  Hue
Shoes:  Camper
Necklace:  Gift