"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blooming Lattice

I hope you all had a better weekend than I did.  I've been extremely sick with the flu (or a yucky flu-like virus).  Until this afternoon, I had not been off the couch in 3 days.  I can't sleep and am just overall pretty miserable.  I really hope that I am nearing the end of whatever this is.  Ben has been making sure I have a continuous flow of hot tea, gatorade, and ice cream:)

 This outfit is from a week or so ago.  This dress is just perfect for spring.  The print makes me so happy and I love that you can pair pretty much any color with it.  I especially love it with this green cardigan.  I can't take credit for this combo though - Molly is the genius behind it (see her look from a couple of years ago here).  To me, this is a classic anthro piece, one that I'm happy to pull out of my closet year after year.




Dress:  Anthropologie Tuileries Dress
Cardigan:  Anthropologie Blooming Lattice Cardigan
Tights:  Hue
Shoes:  Camper