"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Sunday

After being down for a couple of days with another cold (the second one I've had in the past month), I woke up today feeling a bit better.  The sun was shining and it was a beautiful fall day!  Ben and I went out for a late brunch, stopped by a fabric store and a craft store, then came home and worked on a little nursery decor project.  We also took the dogs for long walks, checked in on the bees (I will do a proper update on them soon), and enjoyed some apple crisp I made last night.  All in all, a lovely fall day.  




Jeans:  Gap maternity
Top:  Orla Keily via Uniqlo (I think this was originally a dress which ended up being way too short for me, but is now a perfect maternity "tunic")!
Shoes:  Born
Bracelet:  Gift
Hair clip:  Anthropologie Critter Gem Bobbies

Staple guns are awesome!