"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Up and Over

Here is a quick OOTD from last weekend.  I thought I could wear this skirt with the waist band down below my bump, but that turned out to be very uncomfortable.  I ended up pulling it up and over, hence the strange lines on my belly!  Oh well,  with my limited wardrobe at the moment, it will have to do.

It has been so cold, windy and rainy all weekend.  It makes for good napping weather and has me feeling very excited for fall/winter!  We took care of errands earlier today and picked up a free crib from craigslist. It is like new and came from a sweet grandmother who only used it when her grandson visited.  Score!  Now, I'm ready for a cozy evening.  Chicken pot pie is in the works and we are counting down the hours until we can watch the series finale of Breaking Bad.  Hope your weekend has been great:)  


Skirt:  Anthropologie Seamingly Maxi Skirt
Tank:  Gap maternity
Scarf:  Cabbages and Roses via Uniqlo
Shoes:  Chaco