"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day trip OOTD

Last weekend Ben and I took a day trip to Gorge, WA.  We started the day off with a huge breakfast, then hit the road.  We enjoyed the long car ride, stopped for blizzards, made it to The Gorge Amphitheater to hear some music, then made our way back home.  We ended up not making it home until 4:00am.  Yikes!  It was fun until that last couple of hours when we were both so tired.  We considered getting a hotel room, but opted to just keep going.  I was so happy to get home!

This was the first time I've been to The Gorge Amphitheater.  I've heard it's one of the best outdoor music venues in the US.  We had a blast and you can't beat the beautiful surroundings!

This is what I wore.  I've had this anthropologie top for a couple of years.  It has not gotten much love until now, I think because I never knew how to wear it.  It was a little big/boxy.  However, it's the perfect early maternity top.  One of my favorites right now!



Jeans:  Gap maternity
Cami:  Anthropologie
Top:  Anthropologie
Shoes:  Chacos
Necklace:  Betsy and Iya