"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Monday, December 3, 2012

Gray

I raced home from work today, hoping to catch a little sunlight so that I could get some decent OOTD shots.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it in time.  About half way home, I realized I was missing the last of the good light.  Indoor/kitchen photos it is!  The sun set at 4:30pm.  Crazy, right?  Gotta love PNW winters!

This dress is one of my J. Crew Clearance Store finds (as is the belt).  I think this is my favorite item from my  latest clearance store run.  I will have to take better photos of it soon because these really don't do it justice.  It is beautifully cut and ever so cozy:)







Dress:  J. Crew Clearance Store
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Belt:  J. Crew Clearance Store
Necklace:  J. Crew
Tights:  J. Crew
Shoes:  Camper