"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Friday, December 28, 2012

snapshots

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the last weekend of 2012!  My Christmas was great - very low key and peaceful.  I made Russian tea and lots of snacks to nibble on.  We made brunch at our house and had my brother-in-law and his girlfriend over.  After opening a few gifts, lots of phone calls, a movie and a nap, we went over to a friends house for a delicious prime rib dinner.  I am thankful for such good friends who are like family (and who are great cooks!).

Here are a  few snapshots from this week and a couple of recent outfits.  

Kya loves sleeping by the tree:)

Zander was feeling so sweet and cozy on Christmas.  He snuggled up to me and fell asleep on my feet!

On of the best cocktails I've had in a while - made with Chai tea, white chocolate liqueur, rum, whipped cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg.


I am pretty much living in my new AG Stevie cords.  Love!  Also wearing the Field Game cardigan from anthropologie,  Wind-Rippled tee from anthropologie, and Gee WaWa oxfords.

Anthropologie Field Game cardigan again, plaid pants from anthro, J. Crew top, Kate Spade necklace, b. ella socks, and Gee  WaWa oxfords