"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Peter Pan

I took my "little sister" (through BBBS) to the mall today.  She was excited to help me do some shopping.  2 hours in the mall was more than enough for me.  I much prefer online shopping:)  I got most of what I was looking for, fortunately.  Afterwards, Ben and I picked out our Christmas tree!  Funny how plopping a tree with some lights on it in the middle of the living room can change the whole feel/ambiance of the house.  I am loving the coziness! 

The J. Crew Peter Pan collar tee I order months ago finally arrived (it was on backorder until last week).  It was worth the wait.  It is a thicker material than I was expecting, but it's perfect for fall/winter.  The collar and cuffs are silk.  The best part of the top, in my opinion, is the exposed zipper in the back (forgot to snap a picture).  This is a nice, comfy, simple-but-polished top.





Top:  J. Crew Peter Pan collar top
Jeans:  AG
Shoes:  Gee  WaWa
Purse:  J. Crew Clearance Store