"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

J. Crew Clearance Store

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with people you love, delicious food, and lots of naps:)

I took a short trip to NC last week to visit my family.  I was able to see quite a few of my friends and family members - it was hectic, but a very nice trip nonetheless.  I flew back home on Sunday night and the first part of this week was crazy busy.  I am just now feeling like I can take a breath and relax a bit.  I am so very happy to have the next 4 days off work.

One of the highlights of my trip to NC was visiting the J. Crew clearance store.  I love this place!  My mom and nannie came along and we had a blast.  I ended up finding quite a few things this time (including a beautiful green purse, a gray wool dress, a couple of tops, and a jackie cardigan, of course!).  Here are a few pictures:


Cashmere heaven!





Here is my outfit from today (sorry for the blurry pics).  This black patent belt was a clearance store find.  I've already work it twice, so I would say it was a good purchase!



Dress:  Vintage (Billy Goat Vintage)
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Sweater coat:  J. Crew
Belt:  J. Crew Clearance Store
Tights:  Hue
Shoes:  Dansko