"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, November 10, 2012

New Anthro Catalog

I just had a chance to take a look at the new anthro catalog (the 2nd catalog issued this month).  Wow!  Finally, there are items that make me say "wow"!  Honestly, the past few catalogs have been a bit disappointing to me.  I remember last fall/winter when I loved almost everything - that has not been the case this year.  This catalog was a breath of fresh air.  

Here are a few items that have piqued my interest:


 Snoa Motocardi - Love, love, love this.  It looks so cozy.


 Ide Lace Skirt - not sure about the length, but the color and texture look gorgeous.









Zodiac  Calendar Cuff  (Hmmmmm - this reminds me of one of my favorite bracelets from last year, the Astrological Maps Bracelet)









ps - have any of you seen the Devin Henley top in your store (moss color, size large)???