"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Friday, November 23, 2012

Anthropologie Black Friday Sale

Did any of you venture out to anthropologie this morning?  My curiosity got the best of me and I ended up at anthropologie at 6:00am this morning.  There were a few people in line when I got there, but it was nothing like last year.  It was a little more chaotic than normal, but it really wasn't bad. I did not have to wait in line for a fitting room.  I found a few things to try on, but the overall selection wasn't that great. I was really hoping to find an item or two that I have on my wishlist, but are no longer available online (like the devin henley or the lace and lines pullover), but no such luck.      

I ended up with only 1 clothing item.  This mustard cardigan is adorable!  It didn't look great on the hanger (or in the online photos for that matter), but once I tried it on, I loved it!  It was marked down to $50 + 25% off.   There was a little snag in the sweater, so I was able to get an additional 15% off as well. 


Tiered Ruffles Open Cardigan

I picked up a few other random item.  I'm always looking for cute pot holders, and I love the ruffle on these.    The lotion is lovely, and you can't go wrong with a sweet-smelling candle:) 

Spritely Jig Holders

Grown Under Glass lotion (in lavender)

Illume Spring Eden Candle

This sale was quite a disappointment compared to last years.  Honestly, I wish I had just stayed in bed.   Oh well - I'm happy with the few items I got, and I am now at home, in my PJs.  Nap time! 

If you ventured out to anthro this morning,or any other retailer, let me know how it went and what you scored!