"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trouser Cords

Thanks for all of the great suggestions/advice you guys gave me on my last post. A new travel bag is currently on its way to me (my very first asos order!). Once I get it, I will show it off and do a quick review. I'm still on the hunt for some comfortable, supportive, stylish shoes for the trip. I've been checking out the suggestions you shared and doing a little online research:) We'll see what I end up with in the next couple of weeks.

This is an OOTD from last week. I woke up that morning to snow (obviously, the pics were taken later in the day, when the sun was shining bright), and I really felt like wearing something easy and warm. These J. Crew trouser cords from a couple of years ago were perfect. They are my go-to pants when I need something cozy, but still office appropriate.




Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Loft
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Gift (This is the last time you will see this necklace. Unfortunately, it bit the dust a couple of days after these photos were taken.)