"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kites and Constellations

Happy (almost) Friday! What are you ladies up to tonight? Ben is hanging out with a friend tonight, so I am catching up on blog reading, watching all the shows that he hates (like New Girl), and eating lots of chocolate:)

This is my outfit from last Sunday. It was a beautiful day, so we decided to take the dogs to the park to hang out for a bit. We still have a lot of winter/rain to get through this year I'm sure, but that early taste of spring has me thinking about picnics, flowers, and bike rides! Fall is my favorite season and winter is a close second (I LOVE tights/layers/etc.), but around this time every year, I start longing for a little sunshine and warmth.










Top: J. Crew Daisy Lace tee
Cardigan: Anthropologie Kites and Constellations cardi
Jeans: Joe's
Shoes: Seychelles