"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Two-Wheeler: Fall Edition

I decided to start my day off with a nice yoga class this morning.  I went with a friend and we decided to go to a yoga studio that we used to frequent, but we haven't visited in a while.  We showed up early and the doors were locked.  We thought maybe the instructor just wasn't there yet.  It was cold and rainy so went back to the car to wait.  We waited....and waited....and waited.  When it was time for the class to start, we went back to the door and upon further inspection, we realized that the whole place was shut down.  The building was completely empty.  Ugh!  So, no yoga for me today.  We went out for coffee instead:)    

This is my outfit from yesterday.  I typically wear this dress in the spring/summer (see here and here), but I think it works for this time of year too.  





Dress:  Anthropologie Two-Wheeler shirtdress
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Tights:  Hue
Belt:  Borrowed from a friend's closet
Shoes:  Anthropologie Bouquet-Of-Roses Heels
Bag:  Anthropologie