"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Wishlist


Fall is my favorite season.  It has started to feel like fall here in the PNW just in the past couple of weeks, although I think we are going to get a big dose of cold and rain starting tomorrow.  I'm so excited to be thinking about tights/corduroy/coats/layers/etc.! 

Now that my commute includes more walking, waiting for the train, and just generally being outside more, I have to put more thought into outerwear.  Luckily, the realization that I needed a good, sturdy trench coat came at just the right time, when this beauty made it to sale:

 
     
It is on it's way to me now (way to go anthropologie, I love the new website and the super fast shipping!).  Hopefully it fits well and ends up being as great as all of the reviews claim.  Do any of you own this coat?  Love it?


Here are some items on my wishlist for this fall/winter:


I wish I could get every single color.  Right now, I have it narrowed down to these two, turquoise and purple. 




Love this top, can't decide on the color.  I think gray would go with more of my closet, but maybe I need to branch out a little.




 Tights, tights, and more tights!
    Pin Dot Sweater Tights                    Codori Crochet Tights   



I've been on the lookout for a pair of ankle boots.  Here are a few that strike my fancy!










And, while I'm dreaming, these too:)