"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Liamolly

Happy Sunday!  Hope your weekend has been great.  I slept in this morning, babysat for a friend's little boy for a bit, made a trip to the grocery store, and just finished baking some very delicious smelling muffins and granola.  Ben said our house smells like Thanksgiving:)

Here is my outfit from today.  I am a big Liamolly fan.  I own the glassflower cardigan (below) and also the coin purse cardigan, both purchased via anthropologie.  They are both unique, wonderfully-made cardigans.  A few months back, Liamolly hosted a "grab box" sale.  They sold 3 random pieces (in the same size) for $75.  Sadly, I missed out on that sale and have regretted it since.  I happened to check facebook earlier today and saw an announcement on the Liamolly FB page that they found some extra grab boxes that are available for purchase.  They specified that it would contain 3 random sweaters (I think the promotion before also included other pieces, like leggings and skirts).  I can't wait to see what I get!  If you are interested, check it out here - looks like all sizes are currently available.     



Top:  J. Crew
Cardigan:  Liamolly Glassflower cardigan via Anthropologie
Jeans:  AG Stevies via Anthropologie
Shoes:  Born

ps:  If you haven't already, head on over to the Parallel Universe to enter Roxy's giveaway for a $250
 AG Jeans gift card (click here)!