"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sandstorm

 Happy Tuesday:)  How is your week going?  Mine is great, although this cold rain is hard to adjust to.  It is nice to be able to wear my fall/winter clothes though. 

This is definitely a repeat outfit (the dress does well on it's own, not much you can really change).  I am wearing new accessories though and I want to show them off!  I purchased this darling (as in the brand darling, although I would say this scarf is quite darling) scarf from zulilly a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to wearing it (LOVE it!).  The necklace is also new.  I found it at adorn.  It's by Betsy & Iya, a local Portland company.


Scarf close-up

Necklace close-up

Dress:  Anthropologie
Tights:  J. Crew
Shoes:  Dansko
Belt:  Anthropologie
Scarf:  Darling
Necklace:  Betsy and Iya Sandstorm




I can't help but throw in this adorable picture of all 3 dogs being super lazy and cozy:)