"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Monday, September 17, 2012

What I wore to quit my job

Yep, I quit my job today.  It felt SO good.  I have been with the same company for the past 7+ years.  While the majority of my time there was positive, the past year or so was filled with frustration and stress.  I decided that enough is enough.  Ben recently mentioned this quote to me, "how you spend your days is how you spend your life."  I have been thinking about that a lot lately and I decided that I do not want to spend my life frustrated and stressed.  I accepted a new position that will start in 2 weeks (more on that later!).  While I am nervous and scared about such a big change, I am also proud of myself and very excited.  

 


Dress:  Clair Vintage Inspired via Adorn
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Tights:  Hue
Shoes:  Dansko