"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Powdered Pigment

I hope you guys are enjoying the weekend.  I'm having a quiet, still-in-my-PJs kind of day:)  We ended up with free tickets to see Jim Gaffigan last night.  I'm really not a fan of going to see comedians.  Every other comedy show we have been to has been very cheesy/lame, but this one was actually pretty fun.  We definitely laughed a lot, so I will count it as a success! 

Last weekend, we celebrated Ben's birthday.  He is a whole 3 weeks older than me, so for the 3 weeks following his birthday, I like to really rub it in :)  It was especially fun last year when, for those 3 weeks, he was 'in his 30s' while I was still 'in my 20s'.  For his big day, we went out to dinner at Bollywood Theater, out for drinks at Bin 21, and then we made our way back home to enjoy some dessert I picked up from Papa Haydn.  It was a fun and delicious evening, plus I finally got to break out my Powdered Pigment Dress!



Dress:  Anthropologie Powdered Pigment Dress (Plenty by Tracey Reese)
Shoes:  All Black via Anthropologie