"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunset

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!  Mine was very productive (lots of laundry/ironing, organizing, cleaning, dog walks, grocery shopping, yoga, etc.).  Friday after work, we had a picnic outside and watched the sunset with friends.  It was stunning.  I'm so excited and ready for fall, but it's also a little bit sad to say goodbye to summer (especially around here, because I know that the rain is on its way!).     

Here is an outfit from last week.  I think it may be a repeat, but I'm okay with that:)  The cost-per-wear of the skirt has got to be down to pennies at this point. 



Top:  Urban Outfitters
Skirt:  Urban Outfitters
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Shoes:  Camper
Necklace:  J. Crew