"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Trace the Stars

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I slept in this morning, laid around reading, wrapped the last of the gifts, and am now getting ready to head to a holiday party.

This was yesterdays outfit. I LOVE this top. I was a little bit unsure about ordering because the online reviews are mixed, but it is fabulous. It was definitely a wrinkled mess when it arrived, but after a good ironing and wearing it for a few minutes, it relaxed and sort of fell into place. Isn't the print just lovely? This could definitely make my 'favorite purchases of 2011' list!










Top: Anthropologie Trace the Stars blouse
Jeans: AG Stevie
Cardigan: Loft
Shoes: Chie Mihara Loti
Necklace: Vintage (Christmas gift from Ben 2010)