"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Friday, December 16, 2011

Camellia

I had a very productive day today. I took the day off work and ended up getting a lot of things checked off my to-do list. I went to the bank, went to goodwill to drop off a huge bag of old clothes, picked up a last minute gift, went to the post office (I was hoping that the line wouldn't be too crazy mid-morning on a workday - it was longer than I expected, but it moved fairly quickly), had lunch with my "little sister" (through the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program) at her school, went grocery shopping, got some laundry done, and walked all 3 dogs. Now, I'm ready for a nice, relaxing weekend filled with naps, books, and Christmas cookies!

I picked up the Camellia Blouse during the black friday sale. This top is so nice. It feels very well-made and luxurious. I love the lace panels, the fit, and the buttons on the back. I highly recommenced this top (large is currently available online, and I'm sure there are some floating around in stores).








Top: Anthropologie Camellia Blouse
Cami: Calvin Klein
Pants: Pilcro cords (from last year)
Shoes: Seychelles
Bracelets: Gift from my mom