"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sale day and a thank you:)

What did you guys think about the sale today? I'm feeling a bit shopped out right now, but I did come across a few things that I couldn't pass up:) I very conveniently had an appointment right by anthro on my lunch break today. I stopped in and picked up the following:


Bow Topped Coat
I considered this coat during the 50% off outerwear promotion, but decided to pass. Now that it's on sale + an additional 50% off that, I had to give it a try! I initially picked out the ivory color, but ended up taking home the blue. The blue color is just gorgeous IRL.


Oh To Dream Quilt
So beautiful and cozy! I love everything about this quilt. I was so excited to find one left in the sale room.


Yuletide Homage Candle
My house now smells like Christmas:)



I was lucky enough to get 3 blog awards this week!!! THANK YOU Carrie (Gratefully Yours), Sayaka (Happily Ever Anthro), and Sweet Laundry for passing on blog awards to me. You guys are the best:)