"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cute and Cozy

Happy Friday! This is the start of another long weekend for me. I only had to work 2 days this week! I've had a lot of time on my hands to relax, read, and play with my new toys. Did you get any new goodies over the holidays?

This is my outfit from last Sunday. Since we had a very low key Christmas this year, I wanted to be cute and cozy for our day at home. Ben's brother joined us for a delicious brunch, then we opened gifts and just relaxed for the rest of the day.






Top: J. Crew (thanks for the recommendation Liz! LOVE this top:)
Pullover: Anthropologie Brushed Lace Pullover (which I now see comes in a couple of new colors/patterns!)
Jeans: Pilcro
Lace Socks: Sock Dreams
Bracelet: Anthropologie

The bracelet I'm wearing is one of the Christmas gifts I received from my mother-in-law. It's Anthropologie's Astrological Maps Bracelet (Virgo). I love it!



I was also lucky enough to get a beautiful new coat! Ben got me this nau down blazer. It fits me like a glove, is super soft, and oh so warm. I am thankful to be married to someone with such great taste.


Also, one of the reasons I have been MIA the last few days is because Santa brought me an iPad! I can't put it down:)