"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Maternity Cords

One thing I love about fall/winter is corduroys, so I knew I wanted to add a pair to my maternity wardrobe.  I ended up getting these green ones from Motherhood Maternity when they were on sale (for less than $25).  I never want to take them off.  They are so comfy!  I do not want to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes, so I'm trying to get by with a few basics that I can dress up a little bit with my cardigans/accessories when needed.
  
I had a few nights last week of very little sleep and I ended up exhausted by the time Friday rolled around.  I am also on call this week and of course I was called into work at 4:30am on Saturday.  Luckily I had a prenatal massage and chiropractor appointment lined up for Saturday afternoon.  Both were amazing and put me back in relaxation mode, so I've been resting well and napping like crazy since.  Feeling much better!



Pants:  Motherhood Maternity
Top:  Gap Maternity
Cardigan:  Anthropologie
Shoes:  Gee WaWa
Bracelet:  Anthropologie