"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Friday, November 22, 2013

Jeans + Boots

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently won a Loft gift card over at Musings on the Mountain. I am so excited to be able to get a couple of new maternity pieces!  I decided that my main purchase would be a pair of jeans.  I don't own any regular jeans from Loft, so I wasn't sure about quality/fit, but I ended up deciding on these.  They fit great, I love the wash and style, and they are very comfy.  The belly band is a very nice, soft material.  Love these and highly recommend!

In other news, it's Friday!  Thank goodness.  What a week it has been.  One of our pups (Talus) was very ill for a few days earlier this week and required a trip to the vet and lots of TLC.  Poor guy is finally feeling much better.  The pregnancy insomnia is starting to get to me and I feel exhausted.  I'm going to have a nice warm cup of tea and cross my fingers that I sleep tonight:)


Jeans:  Loft Maternity Modern Skinny Jeans
Top:  Gap Maternity
Blazer:  LiaMolly
Boots:  Born Raisa Boots