"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Friday, August 10, 2012

Chie Mihara fall/winter collection - WOW!

Have you guys seen the Chie Mihara fall/winter collection?  Holy cow.  As I mentioned in my last post, I'm not really into  summer fashion, but fall/winter is a different story!  Chie Mihara makes beautiful shoes all of the time, but some of these new styles take the cake.  My wishlist just got a lot longer.

If you haven't already, check out Molly's picks.  She even included a list of online stores where these sometimes very-hard-to-find shoes can be purchased (thanks, Molly!).  Ped Shoes is one of my favorites.  They just added quite a few new styles and they even some some of last years/seasons styles on sale.  See the Chie Mihara section here

Here are my favorites (so far!):


BEGME

BICHITO (can be purchased here)

QUIRI

SOSEGO - Such a lovely color!
GUAL (can be purchased here