"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Finally, an OOTD!

Yes, I'm (kind of, sometimes) wearing real clothes again.  I went shopping for the first time in months on Friday and ended up finding a shirt that I love.  Shopping is so different now.  Instead of just grabbing things I like, I have to consider how nursing-friendly it is and if it will flatter my postpartum figure.  I think this shirt is a new arrival at anthropologie.  I'm so out of the anthro loop that I'm not sure.  I don't see it on the website, but maybe it just hasn't made it there yet.  This top came in a few other prints, one of which is a bright yellow that I might pick up on sale.  I had to have this bird print though.  Love the colors!  






Jeans:  Loft maternity (yep, still wearing comfy maternity stuff!)
Tank:  Target nursing tank
Top:  Anthropologie
Shoes:  Chaco


We met some friends at the Japanese Garden yesterday and spent the afternoon there.  Hugo loves being out and about experiencing new sights, sounds, and smells:)  It was a gorgeous spring day.