"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Wishlist (Chie Mihara and Anthropologie)

Although we still have a lot more winter to make it through here in Portland, I have spring on my mind!  I am ready for sun dresses and bright colors:)

Ped Shoes finally got their spring/summer  Chie Mihara's in!  So many beautiful shoes.......









I really like the purple color scheme that Ped is offering, but I like these even better:


I die.  How perfect are these?  Not sure if any US retailers are carrying the navy version, but they are available from the Chie Mihara  website


*Stepping away from the shoes*

Chessia Dress from Anthropologie
This is at the top of my anthropologie wishlist.  I haven't tried it on yet, but I have high hopes:)  One of the reviews mentions an awkward fit in the back.  Fingers crossed that that was an isolated occurrence.  I really like the red shoes with it.  


Lace Yoke Dress from Anthropologie
Mint + Lace!  What's not to love?  The reviews are great too.  This looks promising!


Novelty Collar Tee from Anthropologie
This seems like a great basic.  I think this is my favorite version (look at the collar up close!), though I also like the green version (the one with butterflies).  


Colorblock Pointelle Cardigan from Anthropologie
Love the colors and the texture.