"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bloom over Bud

How was your Saturday?  Mine was pretty low-key.  I spent the morning lounging around being lazy, then I picked up my "little sister" (through big brothers/big sisters).  We spent some time hanging out, taking photographs together.  Later, Ben and I went grocery shopping and out to eat.  Other than that, we've been enjoying a "Hatfields & McCoys" marathon this evening.  Have you guys seen that show yet?  It is surprisingly good.

I hope you are not sick of these purple jeans just yet:)  I have a feeling that they will continue to get a lot of wear this summer.  I decided to go with a simple white top on this warm(ish) summer day.

Top:  Anthropologie
Jeans:  AG Stevies via Anthropologie
Shoes:  Seychelles
Bag:  Anthropologie Bloom over Bud bag