"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Miso Happy

This cold is kicking my butt. I was worn out after work on Friday and I couldn't really do anything but lay on the couch, sipping tea all day yesterday. Ughhhhhhh. Thankfully, I woke up feeling a little bit better today. I really needed to get up and get out of the house, so we went downtown for the afternoon. I stopped by J. Crew, then Ben and I went out to lunch.

After seeing the Daisy Lace Tee on Sarah (here), I really wanted to check it out. It's sold out online, but my store still had quite a few in stock in the sale section. I planned on getting the pink version, but once I tried on the green, I changed my mind.


I also picked up yet another Jackie cardigan! This beautiful purple color was hanging out in the sale section:)


We went out to a new sushi place for lunch. The miso soup was soothing and the food was delicious. It was nice to get out of the house, but now I feel like a nap is in order:)



ps - There used to be a restaurant close to my office called, "Miso Happy". I loved their food, but I loved their name even more. How could you not go into a restaurant called Miso Happy?