"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Striped Day

I adore this dress.  I picked it up  last month and have worn it quite a few times.  It is terribly comfy and so easy to wear.  I think the pattern of the stripes  makes the dress interesting and flattering.  I initially went into the store to get the white and black version, but when I saw that the navy version had mint stripes, I quickly changed my mind.

I hope you guys are having a great weekend!  Today was a little hectic, but I got a lot of things checked off the list.  I am planning a very quiet, relaxing day for tomorrow (starting with a massage:).  





Dress:  Anthropologie Striped Day Dress
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Tights:  Anthropologie
Belt:  Anthropologie
Bracelet:  Gift
Shoes:  Chie Mihara Loti
Since google reader it biting the dust, don't forget to follow me via feedly or bloglovin!