"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lazy day at the beach

I hope you guys are having a great week!  Did you find anything good at the Anthropologie tag sale?  Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the store because of my crazy work schedule and by the time I got online, everything I was interested in had sold out.  Oh well, I don't usually find much during the summer tag sale anyways (winter is a different story!).

Ben and I went to the beach last weekend.  We took Kya along because she LOVES going to the beach.  It's one of her most favorite things:)  She runs, chases birds, plays in the water, and then relaxes on the sand.  Last summer, we stumbled upon a beach on the Oregon coast that is 1) absolutely gorgeous and 2) never crowded  (some days there is not another person in sight).  It has fast become a favorite spot.  We had such a nice day!  If you follow me on instagram, you have already seen these photos.