"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Monday, May 6, 2013

Yellow + Blue

I had an exhausting but good weekend.  I was on call this weekend, so I was woken up numerous times Friday and Saturday nights and I ended up spending quite a few hours at work yesterday.  However, I was also able to squeeze in lots of fun this weekend, so it balanced out for the most part (except for that whole sleeping thing).  I met up with a friend for a pedicure (time for sandal-safe toes!), went to a neighbor's house for a BBQ, celebrated a friend's birthday over brunch, and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine as much as I could.      

This outfit made me feel cheery:)  There is something about yellow and blue together.




Dress:  Anthropologie Two-Wheeler Shirtdress
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie, of course
Tights:  J. Crew
Shoes:  Gee WaWa
Belt:  Anthropologie
Necklace:  Botanical Bird


The Anthropologie Two-Wheeler Shirtdress also worn

and here